How To Install
- Double-click the installer, and complete the prompts. Be sure to restart apps like Zoom, Teams, Chrome, Firefox, for the installation to complete.
- Check that your firmware version is compatible with this version of Lumina. For Beta 17 and above, we recommend firmware version 220629 which you can download below. \
Release 2.2 Notes:
- Command + W on MacOS or Control + W on Windows to close Lumina window (does not shutdown application)
- Default value ranges showing on sliders
- Color card improvements
- Multi-monitor crash on Windows
- Unresponsive app after waking up from sleep on Windows. Now, the Lumina Studio App will detect wake-up from sleep and close the preview automatically to reboot. The user needs to Open Preview again to see the image in the app.
- Better app performance on Windows
- Minor bug fixes
How To Update Firmware
Step 1: Download the 220629 firmware file from here. Download Link
Step 2: Open Lumina App > Settings > Advanced (bottom) and select the
.src file you just downloaded.
Step 3: Ensure no apps or browsers are using the Lumina camera or mic. Be sure to close the video preview.
Step 4: Once completed, you can click this button to start the firmware flashing process. This usually only takes 10-20s and has a simple loading indicator.
Step 5: Wait 10s once the process is complete, and open your Lumina Preview to test the new camera.