Release 20 is a big one! Our color card feature for AI color calibration is back and better than ever along with a few other UX improvements.
How To Install
- Double click the installer, and complete the prompts. Be sure to restart apps like Zoom, Teams, Chrome, Firefox, for the installation to complete.
- Check that your firmware version is compatible with this version of Lumina. For Beta 17 and above, we recommend firmware version 220629 which you can download below.
Release 20 Notes:
- Color card calibration enabled
- Note this is an initial re-release to test stability of color extraction and color controls. Color may be slightly off under some lighting conditions, expect lower FPS when in use. Will be improved in future releases!
- Added negative blur padding so the background blur is closer to your head
- Added blur edge strength control to allow a softer, more natural edge from foreground to background
- Added a “I lost my license key” button during app setup
- Lumina app will not be pulled to foreground when the camera is not connected
- GPU name display will be shown correctly for newer AMD cards
- Windows - CMD window no longer shown during Windows onboarding
How To Update Firmware
Step 1: Download the 220629 firmware file from here. Download Link
Step 2: Open Lumina App > Settings > Advanced (bottom) and select the
.src file you just downloaded.
Step 3: Ensure no apps or browsers are using the Lumina camera or mic. Be sure to close the video preview.
Step 4: Once completed, you can click this button to start the firmware flashing process. This usually only takes 10-20s and has a simple loading indicator.
Step 5: Wait 10s once the process is complete, and open your Lumina Preview to test the new camera.