How To Install
- Double-click the installer, and complete the prompts. Be sure to restart apps like Zoom, Teams, Chrome, Firefox, for the installation to complete.
- Check that your firmware version is compatible with this version of Lumina. For Beta 17 and above, we recommend firmware version 220629 which you can download below.
Release 2.3 Notes:
- New tutorials with embedded videos
- Better detection of custom-built Windows computers
- Addition of hidden buttons
- Added error popup when saving profile but the disk is full
- Faster warmth slider response
- Details tab sliders will stick after switching tabs
- Fixed hang on Windows due to the latest Windows update
- Human-friendly error messages
How To Update Firmware
Step 1: Download the 220629 firmware file from here. Download Link
Step 2: Open Lumina App > Settings > Advanced (bottom) and select the
.src file you just downloaded.
Step 3: Ensure no apps or browsers are using the Lumina camera or mic. Be sure to close the video preview.
Step 4: Once completed, you can click this button to start the firmware flashing process. This usually only takes 10-20s and has a simple loading indicator.
Step 5: Wait 10s once the process is complete, and open your Lumina Preview to test the new camera.