Release 19 contains image quality improvements and extra settings to give you more control over the app’s functions.
- Increased image quality for AI Cameraman. Much crisper image now!
- Added more to Settings ⚙️ —> General / Notifications to let you enable/disable popups (i.e. Resolution Changes, Lumina Plus usage, and many more)
- Changed Settings ⚙️ Info page to include more useful data points for troubleshooting
- Allow users to select powerful discrete GPUs (vs integrated GPU) to run Lumina’s AI. This option is available if your computer has a 2nd GPU device attached.
- Optimizations to lower blur effect GPU usage.
- Bug fixes for small corner cases
How To Install
- Double click the installer, and complete the prompts. Be sure to restart apps like Zoom, Teams, Chrome, Firefox, for the installation to complete.
- Check that your firmware version is compatible with this version of Lumina. For Beta 17 and above, we recommend firmware version 220629 which you can download below.
How To Update Firmware
Step 1: Download the 220629 firmware file from here. Download Link
Step 2: Open Lumina App > Settings > Advanced (bottom) and select the
.src file you just downloaded.
Step 3: Ensure no apps or browsers are using the Lumina camera or mic. Be sure to close the video preview.
Step 4: Once completed, you can click this button to start the firmware flashing process. This usually only takes 10-20s and has a simple loading indicator.
Step 5: Wait 10s once the process is complete, and open your Lumina Preview to test the new camera.