Release 0.2.1 is out with some minor bug fixes and app changes. Note that because Ventura changed how our app communicates within the macOS, release 0.2.1 is available for Windows 10+ and MacOS 12.3 and above only.
How To Install
- Double click the installer, and complete the prompts. Be sure to restart apps like Zoom, Teams, Chrome, Firefox, for the installation to complete.
- Check that your firmware version is compatible with this version of Lumina. For Beta 17 and above, we recommend firmware version 220629 which you can download below.
Release 0.2.1 Notes:
- Introduction of Lumina Camera - Raw microphone volume adjustment in Advanced Settings
- Improved System Extension installation process
- Fix crashes caused by serial number issues
- Smoother cameraman and color card process
- Several backend fixes
How To Update Firmware
Step 1: Download the 220629 firmware file from here. Download Link
Step 2: Open Lumina App > Settings > Advanced (bottom) and select the
.src file you just downloaded.
Step 3: Ensure no apps or browsers are using the Lumina camera or mic. Be sure to close the video preview.
Step 4: Once completed, you can click this button to start the firmware flashing process. This usually only takes 10-20s and has a simple loading indicator.
Step 5: Wait 10s once the process is complete, and open your Lumina Preview to test the new camera.