Release 18 contains UX improvements and bug fixes. We made warnings and alerts more user friendly, and added some features to improve your overall Lumina app experience.
- If Lumina Camera - Plus is used by a calling app, the Lumina app will auto-launch
- Extended cameraman slow range to 0.1
- Added default values when toggling cameraman and blur
- Stability fix on Windows 10 and 11
- Fig 1. More intuitive interface for controlling Framing (Cameraman vs static zoom).
- choose a static framing mode or drag the focus area to control pan tilt and zoom
- use cameraman for dynamic framing controls
- Fig 2. 180 flip button for people using Lumina upside down
How To Install
- Double click the installer, and complete the prompts. Be sure to restart apps like Zoom, Teams, Chrome, Firefox, for the installation to complete.
- Check that your firmware version is compatible with this version of Lumina. For Beta 17 and above, we recommend firmware version 220629 which you can download below.
How To Update Firmware
Step 1: Download the 220629 firmware file from here. Download Link
Step 2: Open Lumina App > Settings > Advanced (bottom) and select the
.src file you just downloaded.
Step 3: Ensure no apps or browsers are using the Lumina camera or mic. Be sure to close the video preview.
Step 4: Once completed, you can click this button to start the firmware flashing process. This usually only takes 10-20s and has a simple loading indicator.
Step 5: Wait 10s once the process is complete, and open your Lumina Preview to test the new camera.