Release 18 contains UX improvements and bug fixes. We made warnings and alerts more user friendly, and added some features to improve your overall Lumina app experience.
- If Lumina Camera - Plus is used by a calling app, the Lumina app will auto-launch
- Extended cameraman slow range to 0.1
- Added default values when toggling cameraman and blur
- Stability fix on Windows 10 and 11
- Fig 1. More intuitive interface for controlling Framing (Cameraman vs static zoom).
- choose a static framing mode or drag the focus area to control pan tilt and zoom
- use cameraman for dynamic framing controls
- Fig 2. 180 flip button for people using Lumina upside down
How To Install
- Download the correct installer for your operating system.
- Double click the installer, and complete the prompts. Be sure to restart apps like Zoom, Teams, Chrome, Firefox, for the installation to complete.
- Check that your firmware version is compatible with this version of Lumina. For Beta 17, we recommend firmware version 220629 which you can download below.
How To Update Firmware
Step 1: Download the 220629 firmware file from here. Download Link
Step 2: Open Lumina App > Settings > Advanced (bottom) and select the
.src file you just downloaded.
Step 3: Ensure no apps or browsers are using the Lumina camera or mic. Be sure to close the video preview.
Step 4: Once completed, you can click this button to start the firmware flashing process. This usually only takes 10-20s and has a simple loading indicator.
Step 5: Wait 10s once the process is complete, and open your Lumina Preview to test the new camera.